Mario Sanchez has been involved in the verification and assessment of Corporate Social Responsibility practices for the past eighteen years and has been dedicated to the integrity of his work. Mario is a faithful believer of Corporate Social Responsibility and labor rights. During Mario’s professional experience, he has had the opportunity to travel to over 50 countries and work directly with manufacturers, executives, and managers in addition to interacting at a personal level with vendors and/or brokers.
His experience includes the following:
- Managing the operations for the Latin America Region
- Field experience around the world; including child labor violation analysis, payroll analysis, employee interviews, custom audits, surveillance, work place safety inspections
- Managing and coordinating Corporate Social Responsibility client programs
- Support and training for new auditors from all regional offices worldwide
- Experience in CTPAT and security assessments
- International Finance Corporation approved assessor (IFC World Bank Member)
- Conducted international contractor compliance seminars and trainings for major retailers and manufacturers
- Experience with agricultural, fish farming, and mining audits.