● Subject matter expertise - Our leadership has decades of experience in social auditing, supply chain labor, human rights management, and risk mitigation.
● Stewards of responsible supply chains - We care about the impact your business has and look for the root causes to address supply chain issues.
● Reputable and ethical – In our first 8 years, we worked with over 125 global companies and industry groups and continue to add new clients each year.
● Agile, flexible, and global - Our vast network of auditors allows us to meet capacity while maintaining a high-level of experience and commitment to both internal and external client standards.
● Trusted and respected partner - We are trusted industry wide to be your eyes and ears on the ground, providing the best insight to move your program forward.
● Customer service oriented - We offer customized strategic insight through our partnership approach to problem solving, adapting to unique supply chain needs in a way that fosters cooperation with a complex set of stakeholders.